Sunday 15 February 2015

Double 4-strand French braids #72319

Double 4-strand French braids For more hairstyle ideas, visit our blog: This is a tutorial showing how to make a woven 4 strand french braid hairstyle. Hey everybody, Thanks to all of you, we reached 70,000 page views today I have some very pretty braids to share with you via pictures, t How to Do a Double French Braid. French braiding hair can seem like a Snug up all three braid strands again. To do a double French braid,

Hi everyone,

Today I made a center part (I won't call it straight because I have a hard time making truly straight parts!) Then I braided two 4-strand French braids. They have the French look on one side and the Dutch look on the other side, which I think is so neat. I wrapped the ends of my braids into a big bun. Thank you for coming by to see my pictures!


Double 4-strand French braids
Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids


************

Double 4-strand French braids

Double 4-strand French braids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at imdelgado fasion style was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact