Sunday 15 March 2015

New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!

Hello, everyone! I have some exciting news to share! As you probably noticed, I changed my blog design! The image at the top was actually illustrated by me! It is only my first actual piece of digital art (I drew it on my phone), but I am happy about how it turned out! And of course, I changed the background to match! What do you guys think? You can let me know in the comments!

Now, I want to show you a photo shoot me and my cousin (and friend) Sayde did! All pictures are either taken by me, Sayde, or my brother. I am in a casual sailor lolita coordinate, while Sayde is wearing a more school-uniform type outfit. Both are from Bodyline.

New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Being dolls on the floral couch
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Sitting at the vanity
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Sitting with the other dolls
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Dolly on the shelf
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
With her bear
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
On the couch once more
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
On a swinging bench outdoors
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
In the rocking chair
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Surrounded by the growing garden
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Kawaii friends! ^^
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
A picture of us within a picture of us
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
This time serious
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Looking through the books
New Design & Lolita Photoshoot!
Reading
I hope you enjoyed my little pictures! I have some nice things planned for you lovely readers, and I will see you soon! Please leave your thoughts in the comments!

source : http://dolly123diaries.blogspot.com, http://pinterest.com, http://reddit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at imdelgado fasion style was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact