Sunday 15 March 2015

Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

BEAUTY!!
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...
Thank Goodness Vanity Trove, a surprise box concept evolving into something more than getting a surprise every month for the items you LOVE but as well something that is not suitable for you!
Are you with me?
I do feel you too, I am excited and always looking forward for the trove every month, but yes! there are certain months that I am disappointed to received the items that I totally not suitable in using it.

But listen up, it is such a EXCITING news for me when Vanity Trove team and CEO sat down with me and shared up the idea of getting this awesome personalized trove to your door steps!
I am letting you see how the next trove going to be - don't come to me and say that I never share a secret , ok?
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...
See the elegant, and lady like packaging? I am loving it.
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...
Me :)
Last Tuesday, me and many beauty bloggers was invited for the soft launch of this amazing concept and you could join us really really soon!!
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

Apart from the surprised beauty box, Vanity Trove is a premier beauty discovery platform - a plaform where you could discover the beauty and share it with many beauty lovers all around the countries.

Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

This is my profile in Vanity Trove, as you know I am so coping with the latest trend of beauty - as well the yay or the nay of certain product. So, instead of waiting for me to post it up in blog (which usually takes longer) I will do my review, my picks or my wish list (*crossing my finger* that I entitled to win it) in this platform. It's fun, it's useful and it's cater to my preference.

Take a look on FACE, EYES, BODY, and HAIR tab on the top of my profile..my profile is specifically mine, and from JULY onwards..if you subscribe to Vanity Trove - you can PICK YOUR OWN items inside your trove.
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

This is where I think excites me the most, If i were to pay certain $$ to get something..I want to make sure it's worth it, it's something useful and something that I know I will use it.

Vanity Trove understand that and make it more personal for you and me.

Once you filled up your beauty profile, you will be directed to a page where you can pick YOUR OWN items to put in your personalised trove.
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

Believe me, It's exciting and you will want soooooo many things from the list! haha!
I thought it will be as simple as click 1, 2, and 3..but man, I am..confused and want it all.
Woohoooo!! Vanity Trove - Discover...

Do you wanna know what I pick for my next personalised trove?
Stay tuned with me for the fun experience of the new VANITY TROVE.
Make sure you stay tuned ok!
And oh, I WON 2013 SINGAPORE BLOG AWARD in BEST BEAUTY BLOG again!!
2 years in a row! YAY YAY YAY!
Thank you for those who voted for me. I love u.

source : http://pink-buble.blogspot.com, http://wikipedia.org, http://tribunnews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at imdelgado fasion style was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact