imdelgado.blogspot.com - One week March school holiday has ended, I am so glad that the kids are back to school today. Last night, I baked this loaf of matcha white chocolate bread using the breadmaker so that my kids can bring to school for breakfast. I have added my favourite Matcha powder and white chocolate chips to Wu Pao Chun's (å´å®æ¥) champion toast recipe which I tried few days ago. This is my first time trying this combination of Matcha and white chocolate and it turns out great!
Earlier on, Alice Chia has shared with me that we can improve the texture of breadmaker loaf by going through an extra step which allows the dough to knead longer. I am going to share it with you here.
ä¸å¨ç妿 ¡åæå¾å¿«å°±ç»æäº。æ¨æç¨äºå 天åè¯çå´å®æ¥éçåå¸é£è°±,å äºææç±çæ¹è¶ç²åç½å·§å åè±,åäºé¢å 让å©å们带å»å¦æ ¡å½æ©é¤。è¿æ¹è¶åç½å·§å åå¨ä¸èµ·,è¿çæ¯ç»é å¢!
æ©äºæ¶å,ä¸ä½å§å¦¹Aliceè·æå享æä¹è®©é¢å æºååºæ¥çé¢å æ´å¥½å。é£å°±æ¯ç¨é¢å æºçæ¶å,å¤å ä¸ä¸ªæ¥éª¤。 ä»å¤©å°±å¨è¿éè·å¤§å®¶å享。
'Wu Pao-Chun' Matcha White Chocolate breadmaker recipe(improved method)
'å´å®æ¥'æ¹è¶ç½å·§å åé¢å æºé£è°± (æ¹è¯åæ³)
Ingredients:
198g Fresh milk
270g Bread flour
30g Organic wholemeal flour
10g Matcha powder (can replaced with Cocoa powder)
14g Organic raw sugar (can replaced with castor or fine sugar)
1 tsp Salt (about 3g)
1 tsp Instant dry yeast (about 3g)
14g Unsalted butter
100g White chocolate chips
*I reduced the amount of sugar as the white chocolate chips are sweetened.
ææ:
198å
é²å¥¶
270å
é«çé¢ç²30å ææºå ¨éº¦é¢ç²
10å æ¹è¶ç² (å¯ä»¥ç¨å¯å¯ç²å代) 14å ææºåç³ (å¯ä»¥ç¨å¹¼ç³å代) 1 å°å ç (大约3å ) 1å°å å³åå¹²é µæ¯ (大约3å ) 14å æ ççæ²¹
100å ç½å·§å åè±
*ææç³ä»½åå°äº,å 为ç½å·§å åè±è®çç。
Breadmaker loaf method é¢å æºåæ³:
1. Place all ingredients based on the sequence listed above (except butter) into the breadmaker pan. (Note: Place sugar on the left side and salt on the right side. Make an indention at the centre of the flour and add instant yeast, make sure it does not touch the wet ingredients below.
2。éæ©é¢é£é¢å¢ç¨åº (Kenwood BM250 - éæ©ç¨åº '9' ,è¿ä¸ªè¿ç¨åªé14åé就宿)。
1。æ ¹æ®ä¸é¢ååº,å°ææé
æ(çæ²¹é¤å¤)æ¾è¿é¢å
æºçé。(注:ç³æ¾å·¦è¾¹,çæ¾å¨å³è¾¹。æé
µæ¯ç²æ¾å¨é¢ç²ä¸é´,ç¡®ä¿ä¸æ¥è§¦å°ä¸é¢æ¹¿çæå)

2. Select pasta program. (Kenwood BM250 - select program '9' , this cycle takes 14 minutes to complete.)2。éæ©é¢é£é¢å¢ç¨åº (Kenwood BM250 - éæ©ç¨åº '9' ,è¿ä¸ªè¿ç¨åªé14åé就宿)。
3. At the end of program '9', select basic loaf program and add in the butter. (Kenwood BM250 - select program '1',750g loaf and light crust , this cycle takes 3 hrs and 18mins to complete.)
Update:If you are baking the bread in the oven, at the end of program '9', select dough program, add in butter. (Kenwood BM250 - select program '8', this cycle takes 1 hrs and 30 mins to complete.).
æ´æ°:妿è¦ç¨ççç¤é¢å ,é¢å¢æ 好äº,åéæ©é¢å¢åæ³ç¨åºå¹¶å å ¥çæ²¹。( Kenwood BM250 - éæ©ç¨åº '8', è¿ä¸ªè¿ç¨éè¦1:30åé宿)。
æ´æ°:妿è¦ç¨ççç¤é¢å ,é¢å¢æ 好äº,åéæ©é¢å¢åæ³ç¨åºå¹¶å å ¥çæ²¹。( Kenwood BM250 - éæ©ç¨åº '8', è¿ä¸ªè¿ç¨éè¦1:30åé宿)。
7. Store in an air-tight container and consume within 2-3 days as homemade bread does not contain any preservatives.
7。åæ¾å¨ä¸ä¸ªä¸éé£ççåé,èªå¶çé¢å ä¸å«æä»»ä½é²è å,请å¨2-3天å åå®。
| Texture is super soft! |
I am submitting this to International Yeasted Recipe hosted by Kristy of My Little Space.
“It takes time and effort to compose or translate recipes, I would appreciate it if you do not copy and pass it off as your own recipe. If you wish to share or adapt any of the recipes that I have posted in this blog, please provide a link back to the relevant post here. Thank you.”
"ç¼åæç¿»è¯é£è°±éè¦æ¶é´åç²¾åç,请ä¸è¦å¤å¶æå°å®ä½ä¸ºèªå·±çé£è°±。å¦æä½ æ³åäº«å¨æé¨è½æ ¼çä»»ä½é£è°±,请æä¾å¨è¿éçç¸å
³é¾æ¥,谢谢。"
other source : http://youtube.com, http://bakingtaitai.blogspot.com, http://bbc.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment