Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Outfit Illustrated

A collaboration between Phoebe the East London brand Illustrated People. Acting as Creative Director over a 6 month period she designed the clothes alongside Illustrated with Crappy Pictures My closet is full of clothes and shoes that never get looked at. The laundry room has all of our clothes that fit us. My Style Fashion Beauty Inspiration Lifestyle Shop Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest. Made with in Seattle copy 2013 Solo Pine Designs, INC. All Rights Reserved. Buy I see by my outfit. Illustrated by Nicholas Krenitsky by Peter Soyer Beagle ISBN: from Amazon's Book Store. Free UK delivery on eligible orders.
© Illustration by Qin Leng
My Outfit Illustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

All content at imdelgado fasion style was found freely distributed on the internet and is presented for informational purposes only.
Images / photos / videos found in this site reserved by its respective owners.
We does not upload or host any files.
Home | DMCA | Contact